I cannot stress this enough.
I cannot stress this enough.
I can’t stop laughing
THIS IS OFFICIAL OK
why i love cecil palmer:
- he’s a badass
- no seriously he delivers the news in a town where a tyrannical government controls everything, including what he can and cannot say
- and he doesn’t give a fuck and says what he needs to when he can and gives coded messages to the people that he knows he technically can’t get in trouble for
- loves animals a lot and is really cute when talking about them
- loves carlos a lot and is really cute when talking about him
- was a boy scout and has a number of unique survival skills
- is a snarky bastard
- but also caring and sweet
- calls out racists and assholes
- loves theatre and acting
- and old western movies and musicals
- is on a bowling team
- tried to ask a dragon with five heads and a spectral elderly woman with no face for relationship advice
- had a massive crush on someone for a year but still respected his boundaries and even stopped talking about him as much on the radio at his request when they started dating
- licked a bunch of monuments when he went to europe
- knocked someone out with a cell phone
- jumped into a hypnotic cube to save his boyfriend and was the only person capable of resisting the cube’s visions because he was so accepting of carlos’ and his own imperfections
- owns more than one pair of furry pants
- was once so engrossed in watching ‘cat ballou’ that he didn’t answer his phone
- used up his airtime to talk about his date with carlos because he was so excited and happy
- goes to school PTA meetings despite not having any children himself just because he cares about the community
- disregarded steve carlsberg’s request to remain anonymous because he’s such a spoilsport, that steve
- says “neat” a lot like a dork and gets embarrassed when he does
- wears seat belts as fashion accessories
- LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER IS THIS HE’S SO WEIRD AND LOVELY AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
The Conjuring (USA, 2013)
When people constantly tell me “old movies are boring.”
"Old movies aren’t funny because they don’t swear."
"There aren’t any cute guys."
"Are you trying to be a hipster or something?"
"its in black and white"
"There’s bad acting"
"the story is pointless"
lets not forget about Cary Grant
I have finally found the most perfect post in the history of Tumblr.
Um, there were a LOT of cute guys.
when u start talking 2 new teenage boy & the first thing he asks you is ‘biggest fantasy?’
i just started laughing really hard because that gif was intended to be a reaction but i just realized it is also an answer to the question
I thought that was the original intention
There’s too much “I need him, he completes me” and not enough “I complete me yet I want them along for this journey”
ways to do well in the social sciences
- use the word “paradigm” in every sentence
- use the word “construct” in every sentence
- use the word “discourse” in every sentence
- instead of saying “the author’s opinion on xyz” add “-ian” to the author’s last name and instead of ‘opinion’ say ‘school’; example, “ah, yes, the Lalondesian school”
- make every noun a verb; e.g. problematize, fetishize, binarize, dichotomize, sexualize. bonus: paradigmize.
- make everything plural even if it’s not supposed to be plural, e.g. knowledges, homosexualities, truths
- sample sentence: “The Lalondesian school constructs paradigmatically binarized knowledges of homosexualities.”
The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne.
Character and their angelic layer
So much YES
ARE CHRIS EVANS AND TOM HIDDLESTON REAL PEOPLE?